I'm a little spent discussing those guys (if you missed this past weekend's triple-header, here are Parts I, II and III), so here's an open thread/recap of May and June's most popular posts. Thanks to everyone for your continued readership and participation in the comments, and I know that July's going to give us plenty to talk about - let's hope it's mostly good news.
Your top ten most-read posts for May and June:
- Ovechkin Planning Wonder-Spawn?
- Ovechkin Wins The Hart (a.k.a. The T-Shirt Post)
- GMGM on Huet: "We Expect To Sign Him"
- 2 Girls, 1 Cup
- Carrie Milbank: The Japers' Rink Interview
- Japers' Rink Blogroll
- For Those Of You Scoring At Home...
- The Curse Of The Unveiling Four
- Caps/Flyers: A History Of Carnage And Mayhem (thanks for not updating "Today's Top 5" in nearly three months, Steinz)
1) "There's still a little bit of pain there," said Clark. Those can NOT be comforting words to the Caps. Its been 5 months since he re-agrevated the injury and he's still having symptoms?
2) He hasn't/(can't-?) even 'test it' yet, still symptoms persist? Doesn't sound good.
There is no excuse for 2 Girls, 1 Cup to be down to #5. COME ON PEOPLE.
I wonder how many clicks on "2 girls, 1 cup" were done so in search of the actual video. The perversion of the world's Googlers never ceases to astound.
Post a Comment