Friday, May 30, 2008

The Hottie Hockey Show

Why haven't any of you donkeys told me about NHL.com's "The Hockey Show" before today? More to the point, why haven't you told me that there was a (supposedly) daily online hockey program co-hosted by Carrie Milbank?

If you don't know who Carrie Milbank is (and I didn't until ten minutes ago), here are a bunch of words telling you about her impressive career in journalism. But as a picture is worth a thousand of those words... well, here you go:

Click to enlarge (the photo)

If that blouse doesn't scream "Peabody Award, here I come," I don't know what does (don't get any ideas, Katie Couric). And lest you think I snagged that image from some filth-peddling website (yes, there are a couple out there), it's actually from CarrieMilbank.com (where there are more pics that are as sure to remind you of great moments in journalism as this one of Dan Rather).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. We were all done a disservice by not being shown that picture before.

Red Rover said...

Sweet Lordy, I think I might actually want to watch this "The Hockey Show" now.

Anonymous said...

I'm sporting wood.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I will officially no longer feel bad when some of my comments approach "puckbunny." Because I do hate that.

Actually glad to see that word is getting out that there are a lot of women that are knowledgeable about hockey/sports that are hot.

By the way, I gave David Steckel an 8. I gave him a 6 for his play and an extra 2 because, Have you seen David Steckel???

Anonymous said...

Thanks lady, for setting all us ugly hockey chicks back an extra five years. :-)

(Okay, I gave Fehr extra points because he was really excited to see someone in a Bears jersey in DC right after he got called up and actually stood and talked to me about them for a good five minutes.)

B8ovin said...

From her "Bio":"She's also been commissioned by Fandango to interview Smart People's Sarah Jessica Parker, Dennis Quaid, and Thomas Haden Church." While I agree all three are "people", I have some reservations about the rest of the descriptive title (and Ms. Milbank's journalistic integrity). In any event, my wife is waaayyy hotter, most definitely knows more about hockey, and is a Caps fan to boot. My wife:1 Milbank:0

Anonymous said...

It is a pleasant sight to see Miss Milbank still at the top of your posts when I open the Rink....

Just wish I could bump her to the top as she starts sliding down....
;)

Anonymous said...

You know what's weird? I came to this site Saturday early afternoon, saw that sweet picture you have above, and then went to the Carrie Milbank site, which had the same picture among a group of 7. By late Saturday night (after work), I looked again and they took down that pic, but left the other six. If you're going to promote your sexiness as part of your TV appeal, why take down your sexiest picture? (which was still within the bounds of what you see on TV at any time)

Eric J. Burton said...

That chick is hot. :)

Anonymous said...

Dang buttons....I'm the best with a neddle and threaPLEASE!

Chus said...

This is what I think: Carrie Milbank - Host Reel