Do you care who among Montreal, Toronto and the Isles gets the last playoff spot in the East, or whether Colorado can catch Calgary for the last spot out West?
How about our good buddy Jaromir tying Mike Gartner's record last night with fifteen 30-goal seasons?
What about Alex Ovechkin needing two goals tomorrow to hit an even 100 goals, 100 assists in his first two NHL seasons or Alex Semin needing a pair (if he even plays, which I'd imagine is doubtful) to hit 40 goals for the year?
Are you going to say a teary goodbye to Bryan Muir's career as a Capital or to the black sweaters tomorrow? Will it be Steve Eminger's last game as a Cap?
Basically, I've got nothing so I'll turn it over to you guys for now. The Rink... even more interactive than ever! Enjoy.
The Brilliant Musings Of J.P. You May Have Missed From The FanHouse:
- Hart: Milan Hejduk (3G, including the game-winner, +3, 10 SOG in 3-1 win at Vancouver)
- Ross: Milan Hejduk, Paul Stastny, Jaromi Iginla, Tom Poti, Thomas Vanek (3 points each)
- Norris: Tom Poti (3A, +1)
- Vezina: Nikolai Khabibulin (56 saves on 58 shots against in SO win)
- Richard: Milan Hejduk (3G)
- Calder: Paul Stastny (3A, +3, 2 SOG in 3-1 win at Vancouver)
- Aiken: Rhett Warrener (0 points, 0 SOG, -3 in 4-3 loss)