Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Washington Capitals 2006-07 Organizational Depth Chart... Sort Of

Whenever I get the chance to, I like to rip off the guys over at The Battle of Alberta. Here, then, is my initial stab at a 2006-07 Caps organizational depth chart... sort of. I say "sort of" because it doesn't necessarily rank the players at each position, but predicts line combinations. I also say "sort of" because it includes players who aren't yet signed, but who I expect to be signed before the season starts (noted by asterisks). This chart will be updated here, so check back often.

(click image to enlarge)


Anonymous said...

nicely done ... only note is that Stefanishion is a wing, right side I believe.

JP said...

Thanks. lists him as a RW while the Caps' site lists him as a D. Guess he's versatile.

JP said...

Poking around elsewhere, it's pretty clear that he's a RW. It'll be changed in my next update. Thanks again.