Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Washington Capitals 2006-07 Organizational Depth Chart... Sort Of

Whenever I get the chance to, I like to rip off the guys over at The Battle of Alberta. Here, then, is my initial stab at a 2006-07 Caps organizational depth chart... sort of. I say "sort of" because it doesn't necessarily rank the players at each position, but predicts line combinations. I also say "sort of" because it includes players who aren't yet signed, but who I expect to be signed before the season starts (noted by asterisks). This chart will be updated here, so check back often.

(click image to enlarge)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicely done ... only note is that Stefanishion is a wing, right side I believe.

JP said...

Thanks. TSN.ca lists him as a RW while the Caps' site lists him as a D. Guess he's versatile.

JP said...

Poking around elsewhere, it's pretty clear that he's a RW. It'll be changed in my next update. Thanks again.