A one-shot first period deserves a commensurate recap post.
Feel free to get your comment on.
- Hart: Jonathan Cheechoo (3G, A, +4, 4 SOG)
- Ross: Jonathan Cheechoo, Christopher Higgins (4 points each)
- Norris: Andrei Markov (G, A, +1, 2 SOG, 3 hits)
- Vezina: Fredrik Norrena (W, 35 saves on 36 shots against in 2-1 shootout win at Detroit)
- Richard: Jonathan Cheechoo (3G)
- Calder: Phil Kessel (G, A, +1, 4 SOG)
- Aiken: Ed Belfour (L, 4 goals allowed on 9 shots against in 31:50 of work)
Tarik referred to the Caps as "injury and trade depleted" for maybe the tenth time since Zuby left. Can we quit with the phraseology now? I think we all get it.
It beats "talent-deficient," no?
Ask and ye shall receive:
Brooklyn, N.Y.: Tarik, a favor. Can you stop leading off articles with "the injury and trade-depleted Capitals"? It feels like I've read that phrase five times now.
Tarik El-Bashir: Okay. I hope you noticed a tried a new phrase last night. I called the Caps "undermanned."
But, just for you, I will try to come up with another way of saying they are "God awful."
Here's the link to the rest of Tarik's weekly chat, for anyone else interested.
Post a Comment