Caps Quick Hits:
The WaPo discusses the Caps slooooow starts of late and Hockey's Future ranks the Caps as the fourth best organization in the League from a prospects standpoint.
- Hart: Milan Hejduk (2G, +1, 5 SOG)
- Ross: J.-M. Liles (3 points)
- Norris: J.-M. Liles (3A, +1, 1 hit, 3 takeaways, 0 giveaways, 1 blocked shot)
- Vezina: Jose Theodore (W, 20 saves on 21 shots against)
- Richard: Milan Hejduk (2G)
- Calder: Paul Stastny (A, +1)
- Aiken: Marc Denis (L, 3 goals allowed on 28 shots against)
How is it that HF hasn't noticed that Semin & Green have graduated to the big-time!?
I'm not 100% what HF's definition of a prospect is (it's on the site), but I know that it relates to age and NHL games played, not so much current situation.
Obviously, Semin and Green are NHLers, but they might not be "graduated" by HF's criteria.
You're right. But they should change their criteria. I mean, Richard Zednik is more of a prospect than Semin, ha ha.
You're right. But they should change their criteria. I mean, Richard Zednik is more of a reject than Semin, ha ha.
There, fixed that for you. :)
Sigh. He's not even trade bait. I mean Tomas Fleischmann could do what he does(n't do). Hey, wait a minute....
I agree, but I think it's important for some of the young guys to get their confidence up from playing another year in the AHL (which is where Klepis should be). The lockout year provided many of the Sabres' top prospects that very opportunity, and now they're showing what a benefit it can be.
Post a Comment