Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday, Monday

There's not much going on in the hockey world so far today, but this should be a big week, as teams get ready for camps to open in just a few weeks.

Apparently the Flyers are looking for another scoring forward to take some of the pressure off rookies Jeff Carter and Mike Richards, and Peter Bondra's name has been mentioned. Seeing Petey in the black and orange would be unsettling, to see the least.
A great quote from Todd Bertuzzi to end the day: "I'm coming back who I was. I'm not going to change. I've become successful doing what I do best, playing hard every night with a chip on my shoulder. I heard a lot of stuff about people thinking I'm going to come back soft. That's not who I am." So hockey fans have more on-ice criminal assault to look forward to, which can only be a good thing, right?

No comments: