Tuesday, October 14, 2008

From The Department Of Self-Promotion...

A couple of weeks ago, James "Tapeleg" Gralian of the fantastic Jerseys and Hockey Love and Tom Luongo, one of my co-conspirators at NHL FanHouse, started a puck podcast called The Rink.

The first two episodes featured segments with Greg Wyshynski of Puck Daddy (duh) and Sherry from Scarlett Ice, and last night I took a turn chatting with the boys. The resulting podcast will be published in two parts, with the first part now available here (I haven't listened to it yet, so you'll have to tell me how it is). Go check it out - at the very least, click through so James and Tom will think I'm a big driver of traffic - and if you want to have some fun with it, take a pull off your favorite adult beverage every time there's an awkward pause or I say "without question."

No comments: