Friday, August 01, 2008

Congrats On Making It Through July

While we can finally say, "There's hockey next month," with news around here a little slow, I've been writing a bit more over at FanHouse, including taking a look at Pascal Leclaire as the next Martin Brodeur, "Fightin'" Fedor Fedorov, who's dumping on the Minnesota Wild now, marketing the Boston Bruins and what people aren't saying about Scotty Bowman's move to Chicago. Check it out, and feel free to discuss any and everything in the comments here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good news is that it's August. The bad news is that we still have 50 more damn days to go until the boys take the ice again (43 if you count rookie camp).

Anonymous said...

Hockey. I need hockey.

Anonymous said...

I love the link to the letter in Spanish from the Kings fan on Battle of California. My favorite part:

"Mi jugador favorito en este equipo es, sin duda, Anze Kopitar. Él me recuerda un montón de Dmitri Kristich, excepto Kopitar es realmente buena."

Which translates to "My favorite player on the team is, without any doubt, Anze Kopitar. He reminds me a lot of Dmitri Kristich, except Kopitar is actually good."

Classic!