Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sergei Fedorov: The Marketing Side

While we're all hopeful for what Sergei Fedorov will do for the Caps on the ice, don't forget that he has been one of the League's most marketable players for more than a decade. Here are some highlights (note a special cameo in the first clip), and don't be surprised if the team tries to get his name out there as much as possible and soon (I'm willing to bet that Fedorov has better name recognition in this town than all but two guys on the current Caps team):






2 comments:

Marky Narc said...

I remember that one with the Blackhawks goalie - I love it! My brother and I still call fedorov "that russian freak boy" because of that commercial. :)

Anonymous said...

How long, really, do we expect Fedorov to be around? Same goes for Huet? Are they both gone after July 1?