The Caps had the day off yesterday, as they licked their wounds both metaphoric and literal, and there's not a whole lot of news to report this morning. So I'll pose a question to all of you - which of the five games played so far do you think is most representative of the "real" 2007-08 Washington Capitals and why?
Elsewhere 'Round the Rinks:
Slow day, but if you accidentally chug some Drano or something and need to induce vomiting, this may help.
- Hart: Henrik Zetterberg (G, 2A, +3)
- Ross: Pavel Datsyuk, Henrik Zetterberg (3 points each)
- Norris: Nicklas Lidstrom (+3, 2 hits, 2 takeaways, 0 giveaways)
- Vezina: Josh Harding (37-save shutout win)
- Richard: 7 players tied with 1G each
- Calder: Josh Harding (37-save shutout win)
- Aiken: Dustin Brown (0 points, -3, 1 minor penalty in 4-1 loss)