Having trouble scoring goals? Missing your top two rightwings? Back-to-back games against Martin Brodeur and the red-hot Devils should cure what ails you.
- The Caps are 0-7 in their last seven trips to The Meadowlands (which, by the way, is a phenomenal Wrens album that I've pimped here before), and 3-13-1 in their last 17 games against the Devs.
- Jersey is 14-2 in their last 16 games as a favorite of -201 or more (in other words, they know how to take care of business against teams they should beat).
- At 22-6-4, the Devils have the best home record in the Eastern Conference. At 9-16-5, the Caps have the fewest road points in the Conference.
- The Number 23 is apparently horrible. 300, on the other hand, looks totally sweet.
- Hart: Brad Boyes (2G, including the game-winner, +1, 5 SOG)
- Ross: Brad Boyes, Brandon Bochenski (3 points each)
- Norris: Nicklas Lidstrom (2A, 3 hits, 2 blocked shots)
- Vezina: Mike Smith (W, 24 saves on 25 shots against)
- Richard: Brad Boyes (2G)
- Calder: Mike Smith (see above)
- Aiken: Marc Denis (2 goals allowed on 7 shots against in just 9:41 of work)