- Obviously AO, Semin, Zubrus, Clark and Pettinger are in the lineup.
- Eric Fehr has made a case for himself to stay, at least for now (though his contract situation makes him the best possibility for a demotion to Hershey).
- Boyd Gordon has proven to be an invaluable penalty killer, as has, to a lesser extent, Brooks Laich. Brian Sutherby (an alternate captain) also is a lock, despite his disappointing season thus far.
- The Donald provides protection and has shown some offensive touch in recent weeks as well.
- Zednik will play in hopes of increasing his value on the trade market.
At some point (perhaps), the team will face these same questions on the blueline. Add in the trade deadline in less than a month and GMGM will be a busy man over the next few weeks.