Today is Day One of J.P.'s screw-it-up-yourself basement finishing (today's task: framing), so I won't be of much use on the ol' Rink. But I'd ask you all to head over to Off Wing Opinion's all-day coverage of tonight's game. Friend-of-The-Rink KB will be covering the morning skate and other pre-game events, as well as the game itself, so if you have any questions you want answered by Coach Hanlon or anyone else, here's your chance.
Oh, and if you're an Olie Kolzig lover (and who isn't?), both the WaPo and the WTimes have nice profile's on "one of the grand old men of sports in this town" in today's editions.
- Hart: Vincent Lecavalier (3G, including game-winner, A, +4, 6 SOG)
- Ross: Vincent Lecavalier, Martin St. Louis (5 points each)
- Norris: Brett Clark (2G, A, +2, 2 SOG, 2 blocked shots, 1 hit)
- Vezina: Marc Denis (21-save shutout win)
- Richard: Vincent Lecavalier (3G)
- Calder: Wojtek Wolski (2A, +3)
- Aiken, pt. I: Kari Lehtonen (L, 5 goals allowed on 30 shots in 39:39 of work)
- Aiken, pt. II: Johan Hedberg (3 goals allowed on 20 shots in one period of relief for Lehtonen)
- Aiken, pt. III: Scott Mellanby (-5, penalty that led to Tampa's second goal)