Wednesday, November 08, 2006

SeSo/Japers' Rink Free Beer Challenge

As I may have mentioned here a dozen or so times already, SeSo/Rink pal D.K. and I are heading down to Raleigh for tomorrow night's Caps/'Canes game. In honor of my first trip to a Southeast Division rival's home rink, I'm proud to announce the first ever "SeSo/Japers' Rink Free Beer Challenge."

Here's the deal - if anyone comes up to me in Raleigh tomorrow night and says, "Hey, J.P., let me buy you a beer." I will, in fact, buy you a beer.*

How will you know how to find me? Easy. My seats are in Section 112 and I'll be wearing either my black Chris Bourque sweater (#67 in your media guide, #1 in your hearts) or my 2004-05 Moscow Dynamo Alexander Ovechkin sweater (word came down from on high that I should sport the AO jersey).

Good luck and Godspeed.

* Must be 21 years of age to participate. Limit one beer per customer. Probably.


Jes GÅ‘lbez said...

Please, the Ovechkin sweater is so overplayed. The Dynamo one totally says "I'm trying too hard"

Bourque? Now, that shows that you are either a family member, or a hardcore fan.

Even better would be a retro Michal Pivonka sweater.

Netsrak said...

Phew, Japers, I hope you didn't have to buy too many beers for all the dejected Caps fans tonight. :)