Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Rink Reads The Latest Roenick News So You Don't Have To

If you've been visiting The Rink for a while, you know that I think Jeremy Roenick is an ass (see, for example, last December's post entitled "Jeremy Roenick: Ass"). Well, as you may have heard, Roenick is now yapping about how he wants to play in Canada this coming season. But as a service to Rink readers, I've saved you the time and pain of reading the article and summarized what J.R. said below (click on the image to enlarge it):


For those of you keeping score at home, in the full article, J.R. uses the word "I" (or some form thereof) 45 times and "Me," "myself," or "my" 19 times in 37 sentences. That means that Jeremy is referencing his favorite hockey player nearly twice per sentence. Gotta love J.R. Or not.

1 comment:

DCSportsChick said...

You're preaching to the choir here. If you only heard him on Home Ice on Friday- ugh.