Speaking of Olie, check out this picture of him circa 1991. He looks like a white Donald Faison with a mullet (thanks TARobeck for the pointer).
Lastly, there's a profile of Chris Bourque currently up at NHL.com. It's nothing that's going to get Caps fans too excited, but it is likely a valid assesment of where one of the team's top prospects stands.
Elsewhere 'round the rinks (and beyond):
- Good news for
- James Mirtle has a good recap of the Tocchet Scandal: Day 3, for those of you who can't get enough.
- Hart: Jaromir Jagr (Goal, 2 assists, +3, 5 SOG, 3 takeaways, 0 giveaways)
- Ross: Jaromir Jagr, Henrik Zetterberg, Pavel Datsyuk, Keith Tkachuk (3 points each)
- Norris: Brad Stuart (2 goals, including game-winner, 5 SOG, 2 blocked shots)
- Vezina: Henrik Lundqvist (W, 24 saves on 25 shots against)
- Richard: Mike Richards (3 goals)
- Calder: Mike Richards (3 goals, +3)
- Aiken, Pt. I: Mathieu Garon (L, 6 goals against on 34 shots in 50:22 before getting the hook)
- Aiken, Pt. II: Zdeno Chara (-4, 2 giveaways, 0 takeaways, on ice for all four even strength goals against in 5-1 loss)