Against Bulgaria, the Armenians lost 21-2. Against Lithuania, Armenia lost 47-1 (and was outshot - are you ready for this - 124-5). And finally against Turkey the Armenians lost 28-3 in front of a crowd of just 620. Ready for some totals? Of course you are:
- Armenia's goal differential was -140 over the four games.
- Fortunately for them, only 2,921 total fans saw the games (unfortunately for them, there's an internet).
- Armenian goalie Harutyun Baluyan played all sixty minutes of all four games, facing 409 shots on goal and making 263 saves (for a .643 save percentage).
- Armenia fired 46 shots in the four games, thereby being outshot by an average of about 102 to 12 over the four games.
- Armenian forward Aram Simonyan had a plus/minus rating of minus-86 in four games.
[Note: for some reason the links in this post only seem to work in IE. Oh internet, why must you confound me so?]