- Kerry, Carolina HurricanesA finalist last year, Kerry is back for a shot at redemptive glory. But while she may be easy on the eyes, she's a little difficult on the mind. Asked what superpower she'd most want, she answered "to be able to fly," only to later reveal that she's "terrified of heights." Then again, "a foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds," so maybe I'm the a-hole.
- Phoenix, Dallas Stars (confusing, I know)Phoenix notes that her favorite cuisine is "Mexican food," and that she could eat it three times a day. We speculate that Phoenix's Yorkie, Bentley, while an able companion, also makes for a handy fall-guy after that third serving of queso. Bent-LEY!
- Erica, Florida PanthersIn her own words, Erica once "mistakenly got into someone's car, that looked like my mom's, and ate their food until they returned and asked what i was doing." Why does she stop just when the story's getting good?
- Danielle, Buffalo SabresDanielle enjoys spearing dudes in the yambag and going deep into the playoffs.
- Holly, Nashville PredatorsGentlemen, put your hands together for Holly, who lists Jesus as the person she would most like to meet. Holly, however, didn't even make Jesus's Top 10 (for someone so full of love, he can be pretty cold sometimes).
- ToniLynn, Tampa Bay LightningTweeeeet! Minor penalty, two minutes for hooking.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Ice Ice Babies: The Second Annual Japers' Rink Ice Princess
Back by popular demand, it's the Second Annual Japers' Rink Ice Princess Competition where you, the fan, picks the hottest Ice Girl the NHL has to offer. You'll recall last year's pageant... the pomp... the circumstance... the marginally-attractive girls. And though her reign hasn't quite lasted a full year yet, it is time for Kelly to relinquish her tiara. But to whom? Here are your candidates (a more impressive field than last year's, I'd say):