The results were largely disappointing (emphasis in far too many cases on "largely"), but I have managed to find a few acceptable candidates for the
- Kelly, Boston Bruins: Kelly has "a plate in [her] forehead from a hockey injury." Hot.
- Kerry, Carolina Hurricanes: Kerry "graduated from NC State with honors…Cum Laude!!!!" Uh-huh.
- Jennie, Dallas Stars: Jennie loves "playing guitar and writing songs." Her latest hit? "The Rest of the Stars Ice Girls Are Hideous"
- Meredith, New York Islanders:Meredith's best friend is Jenn from the Isles' Ice Girls. How precious.
- Jaromir, New York Rangers:Jaromir has led the NHL in scoring five times.
- Alissa, Pittsburgh Penguins: Alissa has been with the Penguins for two years, making her the third-longest tenured team employee.
So what do you think? Who takes home the tin foil tiara and who's left to cry in her watered-down, over-priced beer once she turns 21? Vote in the upper right!